In Calderdale we offer:
- One to one sessions throughout Calderdale
- Group support
- Advisers in many GP Practices and Community Pharmacies (call 01422 262373 to ask if your local pharmacy or GP provides this service)
- Carbon monoxide monitoring so you can see yourself get the same level as a non-smoker just 24 HOURS AFTER YOU QUIT!
- Extra motivational support through text messages and phone calls if desired
Yorkshire Smokefree Calderdale have partnered with Yorkshire Cancer Research to help people quit smoking for good!
Free vaping kits and expert support are available in addition to Free NRT (e.g. patches, gum) for 12 weeks.
Speak to our team today to start your stop smoking journey
Meet the Team:
- Jan Spence
- Susan Blakeley (Previously Jones)
- Deborah Hardwick
- Christopher Keoghan
- Lindsey Noel
- Donna Byrne
- Victoria Kennedy
- Tahira Bashirkarolia
What people have said who have used this service:
- Excellent service as always
- Can't improve excellence
- All good and spoke to same person which helps as they get to know you and trust help and advice given. No negatives to mention
- It was good to be able to talk to my advisor every week
- The ability to care, really care, helpful steps and all staff were most professional in giving guidance and help needed to stop smoking.
- The staff were brilliant with me, during a tough time.
- The level of support was tailored to my needs
- The advice and general positive conversations.
- My telephone contact was extremely helpful and gave me the drive needed to reduce the amount I smoke and more. Nothing could have been done to better the time i spent with your group. Thank you for helping me achieve my goal.
New to Calderdale Residence: