In Calderdale we offer:
- One to one sessions throughout Calderdale
- Group support
- Advisers in many GP Practices and Community Pharmacies (call 01422 262373 to ask if your local pharmacy or GP provides this service)
- Carbon monoxide monitoring so you can see yourself get the same level as a non-smoker just 24 HOURS AFTER YOU QUIT!
- Extra motivational support through text messages and phone calls if desired
- A dedicated adviser who supports pregnant women, partners and people with young families.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, our service is FREE!*
When you have quit for 4 weeks there is the added benefit that through our partners Calderdale Council, we will give you 8 free gym/exercise class or swim sessions at any Calderdale Council Leisure Centre through the Quit and Get Fit scheme.
What people have said who have used this service:
‘I got lots of support, and it was the right support I needed’
‘It helped knowing that there was someone there if I needed a bit of encouragement’
‘I couldn’t have quit without Yorkshire Smokefree-brilliant service’
Don’t hesitate, if you’ve never tried before to quit or if you’ve quit many times and just need that extra help, call us on 01422 262373
*If you pay for prescriptions you will pay the prescription charge for stop smoking products